Today my life changes...the rock that I have been standing on is leaving...or maybe the rock that's been standing on me is lifting - I'm not sure which - yet...but, for sure, my life is changing. Thank God. It must be time - the right time. I must be ready because its happening. Its not just a new chapter in the book of my life...Wow, its a whole new book.
All that I know is this feels like a God thing - and if God thinks I am ready and I can do this deal then who am I to think I can't?
So I am making a prayer here for myself...for myself and my children...for myself and my children and my grandchildren and in that prayer include all my relatives and including and especially my mother.
So - God help us all. God bless us all. Thank you God for your kind attention.
I'm going to start this blogging thing this way. I have no idea who this will reach or who will be reading this...
So for those of you reading this - Hello to you. I am Cathy Little Brave. I am 53 years old. I am female by birth and by choice. I'm a wife, a mother and a grandmother and one day I hope to be a great grandmother.
I work for God. That's what I do. I am a precious child of God and I believe that the children that I gave birth to and the children I have helped raise are Gods children and that he chose me to be their mom (such as I am) and do the work of raising them. I like being a mother - I have some talent at it. So that's a little about me. I'll post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment